Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Common sentences: My mother is strict about manners. - She folded her handkerchief neatly. - I went to bed after eating. - Tom is living with his uncle now. - He warned us not to enter the room. - What's your name? - I haven???t seen you for a while. - I come home from work about seven every day. - We traveled to Mexico by plane. - I think this book is worth reading. - She admires John for his courage. - She wouldn't let him in. - He's very hard working. - There is an apple on the table. - He acted like a saint. - Everybody looks up to him. - They might be taller than you. - She is kind. - I'll let you know all about it later on. - - ( EnglishH 0304 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=My+mother+is+strict+about+manners.+-+She+folded+her+handkerchief+neatly.+-+I+went+to+bed+after+eating.+-+Tom+is+living+with+his+uncle+now.+-+He+warned+us+not+to+enter+the+room.+-+What's+your+name?+-+I+haven???t+seen+you+for+a+while.+-+I+come+home+from+work+about+seven+every+day.+-+We+traveled+to+Mexico+by+plane.+-+I+think+this+book+is+worth+reading.+-+She+admires+John+for+his+courage.+-+She+wouldn't+let+him+in.+-+He's+very+hard+working.+-+There+is+an+apple+on+the+table.+-+He+acted+like+a+saint.+-+Everybody+looks+up+to+him.+-+They+might+be+taller+than+you.+-+She+is+kind.+-+I'll+let+you+know+all+about+it+later+on.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .