Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Common sentences: I don't think I'll ever sound like a native speaker and I don't really think I need to. - The soap hurt my eyes. - It's perfectly white. - He will visit his uncle. - I'm glad to see you again. - You should have knocked before you came in. - She was about to call him up when he walked in the door. - He hurried to the station. - They admired the lovely scenery. - Hey Gary. What's up? - He began to learn English. - Who left the door open? - I live on the bottom floor. - He'll soon catch up with Tom. - How many barbers work in that barbershop? - I wish I were young. - I hear that he sold his house. - I can hear someone talking in the next room. - OK. Talk to you later. - - ( EnglishH 0209 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=CDC:+If+You're+Vaccinated,+You+Don't+Need+To+Mask+Outdoors+(Unless+You're+In+A+Crowd)+-+Andrew+Brown+Jr.+Was+Shot+In+The+Back+Of+His+Head,+Family+Says,+Citing+Autopsy+-+Biden+Administration+Limits+Power+Of+ICE+To+Arrest+Immigrants+In+Courthouses+-+China+Says+It+Has+Ended+Poverty.+Is+That+True?+-+There+Is+Growing+Segregation+In+Millennial+Wealth+-+Stephen+Colbert+On+Missing+His+Live+Audience+And+Making+Comedy+A+Family+Business+-+Prancer,+The+'Haunted+Victorian+Child'+Dog+From+Viral+Ad,+Has+Been+Adopted+-+N.Y.+Man+Accused+Of+Threatening+To+Kill+Members+Of+Congress+Says+It+Was+Just+'Blather'+-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .