Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Common sentences: What were you doing down there? - This glass contains water. - Will you help me to clean the room? - How about my backpack? Do you know where that is? - My suggestion is for more trees to be planted along the streets. - I'm busy all the time. - We can eat Italian or Chinese food. - I asked for their approval. - Mary can dance well. - She's Tom's sister. - I want you to read this book. - She took a walk before breakfast. - Cats usually hate dogs. - Tom was sent on an errand to the store. - My brother works in a bank. - He didn't give me anything to eat. - A lot of people who have up until now been spending money having a good time now need to be more careful with their money. - You don't have a fever. - Hey Gary. What's up? - - ( EnglishH 0207 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=What+were+you+doing+down+there?+-+This+glass+contains+water.+-+Will+you+help+me+to+clean+the+room?+-+How+about+my+backpack?+Do+you+know+where+that+is?+-+My+suggestion+is+for+more+trees+to+be+planted+along+the+streets.+-+I'm+busy+all+the+time.+-+We+can+eat+Italian+or+Chinese+food.+-+I+asked+for+their+approval.+-+Mary+can+dance+well.+-+She's+Tom's+sister.+-+I+want+you+to+read+this+book.+-+She+took+a+walk+before+breakfast.+-+Cats+usually+hate+dogs.+-+Tom+was+sent+on+an+errand+to+the+store.+-+My+brother+works+in+a+bank.+-+He+didn't+give+me+anything+to+eat.+-+A+lot+of+people+who+have+up+until+now+been+spending+money+having+a+good+time+now+need+to+be+more+careful+with+their+money.+-+You+don't+have+a+fever.+-+Hey+Gary.+What's+up?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .