Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2021

Common sentences: I can't put up with this hot weather. - You seem to have had that car for years. - I need a bag. Will you lend me one? - This one is prettier. - She introduced me to him at the party. - How was the trip? - 400 million people speak English as their first language. - You can put it anywhere. - Everything is ready. - Hi Frank, it's Pam. - I haven't eaten lunch yet. - He pays no attention to the teacher. - It's suppose to rain tomorrow. - Tom served five days in jail last year after pleading guilty to drunken driving. - Mike doesn't have to wash his mother's car today. - I'll bet you that you're wrong about that. - See you later. - She hit him again and again. - I wish he had attended the meeting. - - ( EnglishH 1802 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+can't+put+up+with+this+hot+weather.+-+You+seem+to+have+had+that+car+for+years.+-+I+need+a+bag.+Will+you+lend+me+one?+-+This+one+is+prettier.+-+She+introduced+me+to+him+at+the+party.+-+How+was+the+trip?+-+400+million+people+speak+English+as+their+first+language.+-+You+can+put+it+anywhere.+-+Everything+is+ready.+-+Hi+Frank,+it's+Pam.+-+I+haven't+eaten+lunch+yet.+-+He+pays+no+attention+to+the+teacher.+-+It's+suppose+to+rain+tomorrow.+-+Tom+served+five+days+in+jail+last+year+after+pleading+guilty+to+drunken+driving.+-+Mike+doesn't+have+to+wash+his+mother's+car+today.+-+I'll+bet+you+that+you're+wrong+about+that.+-+See+you+later.+-+She+hit+him+again+and+again.+-+I+wish+he+had+attended+the+meeting.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .