Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2021

Common sentences: Excuse me, are you American? - I arrived at the station ten minutes late. - I don't care for coffee. - How long does it take to walk from here to the city hall? - It was getting dark. - I have a lot of things to do. - We couldn't go out because of the snowstorm. - We can lift weights or play basketball. - Don't you know his name? - I'm expecting a letter from her. - Is the snake alive or dead? - He was tired, but he kept working. - He walked slowly so the children would be able to follow. - Well, I have a calendar in my computer. It helps me remember things like that. What are you up to? - A lot of people are now trying to sell their houses. - Hello Miss, do you need a taxi? - No, actually they liked you a lot. They told me they thought you were very nice. They are just shy. They're not use to talking with foreigners. I remember when I first came to the U.S. I was really nervous about speaking with people. - She revealed the secret to him. - Please say hello to your parents for me. - - ( EnglishH 1807 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Excuse+me,+are+you+American?+-+I+arrived+at+the+station+ten+minutes+late.+-+I+don't+care+for+coffee.+-+How+long+does+it+take+to+walk+from+here+to+the+city+hall?+-+It+was+getting+dark.+-+I+have+a+lot+of+things+to+do.+-+We+couldn't+go+out+because+of+the+snowstorm.+-+We+can+lift+weights+or+play+basketball.+-+Don't+you+know+his+name?+-+I'm+expecting+a+letter+from+her.+-+Is+the+snake+alive+or+dead?+-+He+was+tired,+but+he+kept+working.+-+He+walked+slowly+so+the+children+would+be+able+to+follow.+-+Well,+I+have+a+calendar+in+my+computer.+It+helps+me+remember+things+like+that.+What+are+you+up+to?+-+A+lot+of+people+are+now+trying+to+sell+their+houses.+-+Hello+Miss,+do+you+need+a+taxi?+-+No,+actually+they+liked+you+a+lot.+They+told+me+they+thought+you+were+very+nice.+They+are+just+shy.+They're+not+use+to+talking+with+foreigners.+I+remember+when+I+first+came+to+the+U.S.+I+was+really+nervous+about+speaking+with+people.+-+She+revealed+the+secret+to+him.+-+Please+say+hello+to+your+parents+for+me.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .