Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Common sentences: He advised me to go there. - Hello Miss, do you need a taxi? - I will write Judy a letter. - I need to know your answer by Friday. - It's only when I can't sleep at night that the ticking of the clock bothers me. - The engine doesn't work. - My father is a lawyer. - Come on any day you like. - Her eyes were red from crying. - Where would you like to go? - I don't like to go outside when it's raining. - That's the house where Tom was born. - Tom can speak French almost like a native. - One second. I just have to open my web browser and check my hotmail account. - Fred often comes late for class. - It's a database for small businesses. - There are still a lot of dishes on the table. - What he said turned out to be false. - He made up his mind to marry her. - - ( EnglishH 0115 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+advised+me+to+go+there.+-+Hello+Miss,+do+you+need+a+taxi?+-+I+will+write+Judy+a+letter.+-+I+need+to+know+your+answer+by+Friday.+-+It's+only+when+I+can't+sleep+at+night+that+the+ticking+of+the+clock+bothers+me.+-+The+engine+doesn't+work.+-+My+father+is+a+lawyer.+-+Come+on+any+day+you+like.+-+Her+eyes+were+red+from+crying.+-+Where+would+you+like+to+go?+-+I+don't+like+to+go+outside+when+it's+raining.+-+That's+the+house+where+Tom+was+born.+-+Tom+can+speak+French+almost+like+a+native.+-+One+second.+I+just+have+to+open+my+web+browser+and+check+my+hotmail+account.+-+Fred+often+comes+late+for+class.+-+It's+a+database+for+small+businesses.+-+There+are+still+a+lot+of+dishes+on+the+table.+-+What+he+said+turned+out+to+be+false.+-+He+made+up+his+mind+to+marry+her.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .