Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Common sentences: Did you accomplish what you set out to do? - I have a headache. - Will you send someone to fix it as soon as possible? - He set out on a lonely journey. - The old man sat all alone. - Do you remember buying me lunch? - What is the matter with you? - The country's economy is about to collapse. - The wind feels great today. - I teach English. - She told him where to put the suitcase. - I think it's time for me to buy a decent car. - He has no chance of recovering. - Please move your car out of here. - I'm a teacher. - We had a narrow escape. - Could you charge it to my room? - I was very surprised at the news. - She didn't seem interested. - - ( EnglishH 0119 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Did+you+accomplish+what+you+set+out+to+do?+-+I+have+a+headache.+-+Will+you+send+someone+to+fix+it+as+soon+as+possible?+-+He+set+out+on+a+lonely+journey.+-+The+old+man+sat+all+alone.+-+Do+you+remember+buying+me+lunch?+-+What+is+the+matter+with+you?+-+The+country's+economy+is+about+to+collapse.+-+The+wind+feels+great+today.+-+I+teach+English.+-+She+told+him+where+to+put+the+suitcase.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+buy+a+decent+car.+-+He+has+no+chance+of+recovering.+-+Please+move+your+car+out+of+here.+-+I'm+a+teacher.+-+We+had+a+narrow+escape.+-+Could+you+charge+it+to+my+room?+-+I+was+very+surprised+at+the+news.+-+She+didn't+seem+interested.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .