Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Common sentences: It is a long story. - He is a man of action. - Maria has long hair. - June 3rd. - He had already gone. - Which do you like better, apples or bananas? - They married when they were young. - I'm coming to pick you up. - Everybody loves him. - The news spread all over Japan. - She bought chicken. - First class or coach? - She wouldn't give him the time of day. - Bring me my shirt please. - Eat whatever food you like. - She got him to do anything she wanted him to do. - Why are you angry with him? - What's going on here? - Mary set the basket on the table. - - ( EnglishH 0121 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=It+is+a+long+story.+-+He+is+a+man+of+action.+-+Maria+has+long+hair.+-+June+3rd.+-+He+had+already+gone.+-+Which+do+you+like+better,+apples+or+bananas?+-+They+married+when+they+were+young.+-+I'm+coming+to+pick+you+up.+-+Everybody+loves+him.+-+The+news+spread+all+over+Japan.+-+She+bought+chicken.+-+First+class+or+coach?+-+She+wouldn't+give+him+the+time+of+day.+-+Bring+me+my+shirt+please.+-+Eat+whatever+food+you+like.+-+She+got+him+to+do+anything+she+wanted+him+to+do.+-+Why+are+you+angry+with+him?+-+What's+going+on+here?+-+Mary+set+the+basket+on+the+table.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .