Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2021

Paragraph: She nervously peered over the edge. She understood in her mind that the view was supposed to be beautiful, but all she felt was fear. There had always been something about heights that disturbed her, and now she could feel the full force of this unease. She reluctantly crept a little closer with the encouragement of her friends as the fear continued to build. She couldn't help but feel that something horrible was about to happen. ( EnglishH 0156 t0f )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Why+did+he+run+away?+-+How+much+does+this+cost?+-+Swimming+is+my+hobby.+-+I+am+glad+to+be+with+you.+-+They'll+be+right+back.+-+I+realized+that+even+though+I+wanted+to+eat,+I+didn't+have+enough+time.+-+No,+I+wouldn't+want+to+trouble+you.+I've+already+signed+up+for+a+class+near+my+house.+It+starts+next+month.+-+She+spends+all+her+time+thinking+about+boys.+-+Take+anything+you+want.+-+Tony's+voice+is+nice.+-+Yeah+I+know.+-+Now+it's+time+to+say+good+night.+-+She+hated+him.+-+He+slept+soundly.+-+There+is+a+melon+on+the+table.+-+She+passed+the+examination.+-+She+divorced+him+after+many+years+of+unhappiness.+-+I+have+a+reservation.+-+He+ran+as+fast+as+his+legs+could+carry+him.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .