Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Common sentences: My father must do the work. - This fruit doesn't taste good. - There is a book on the desk. - Wow, I'm really getting fat. - It's dark outside. - Please add my name to the list. - A little, but not very well. - I wish I were as young as you. - She advised him to take better care of himself. - Please put this into the microwave oven. - OK, I'd like a room please. - How do we get to the library from here? - She worships him and the ground he walks on. - She's much happier than him. - This bicycle belongs to my brother. - Patrick, why didn't you call me last night? I was worried about you. - When will your book be published? - Tom bought his truck used. - She advised him to come by 2:30. - - ( EnglishH 0243 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=My+father+must+do+the+work.+-+This+fruit+doesn't+taste+good.+-+There+is+a+book+on+the+desk.+-+Wow,+I'm+really+getting+fat.+-+It's+dark+outside.+-+Please+add+my+name+to+the+list.+-+A+little,+but+not+very+well.+-+I+wish+I+were+as+young+as+you.+-+She+advised+him+to+take+better+care+of+himself.+-+Please+put+this+into+the+microwave+oven.+-+OK,+I'd+like+a+room+please.+-+How+do+we+get+to+the+library+from+here?+-+She+worships+him+and+the+ground+he+walks+on.+-+She's+much+happier+than+him.+-+This+bicycle+belongs+to+my+brother.+-+Patrick,+why+didn't+you+call+me+last+night?+I+was+worried+about+you.+-+When+will+your+book+be+published?+-+Tom+bought+his+truck+used.+-+She+advised+him+to+come+by+2:30.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .