Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Common sentences: I never thought I would have to support such a large family. - I talked to her on the telephone. - The patient may pass away at any moment. - Beggars can't be choosers. - She is growing tall. - It is a lot of fun to drive a car. - I shouldn't have gotten up so early. - What is on Channel 10? - The lake is deepest at this point. - Have fun this summer! - He advised us against doing it. - How many books does he have? - I think it's time for me to split some more firewood. - I wrote this book. - Can you handle it? - Who taught you that? - She told him a joke, but he didn't laugh. - I was able to help her. - He is the tallest boy. - - ( EnglishH 0100 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+never+thought+I+would+have+to+support+such+a+large+family.+-+I+talked+to+her+on+the+telephone.+-+The+patient+may+pass+away+at+any+moment.+-+Beggars+can't+be+choosers.+-+She+is+growing+tall.+-+It+is+a+lot+of+fun+to+drive+a+car.+-+I+shouldn't+have+gotten+up+so+early.+-+What+is+on+Channel+10?+-+The+lake+is+deepest+at+this+point.+-+Have+fun+this+summer!+-+He+advised+us+against+doing+it.+-+How+many+books+does+he+have?+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+split+some+more+firewood.+-+I+wrote+this+book.+-+Can+you+handle+it?+-+Who+taught+you+that?+-+She+told+him+a+joke,+but+he+didn't+laugh.+-+I+was+able+to+help+her.+-+He+is+the+tallest+boy.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .