Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2021

Common sentences: Write with a ballpoint pen. - I'd like to go to France sometime. - She helped her younger brother with his homework. - You're wrong about that. - I am a member of the basketball team. - Oh, Can you hear me OK? I said, come to the second floor. - Speak slowly and clearly. - My luggage is missing. - We were very busy last week. - She told me which clothes would be good to wear. - I'm going to leave. - He works for a bank. - I can't believe you're going to give away all your money. - She talked him into accepting the bribe. - What time does school begin? - I'm just a regular office worker. - I think it's time for me to get a job. - I had to walk home. - Will you take a check? - - ( EnglishH 0232 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Write+with+a+ballpoint+pen.+-+I'd+like+to+go+to+France+sometime.+-+She+helped+her+younger+brother+with+his+homework.+-+You're+wrong+about+that.+-+I+am+a+member+of+the+basketball+team.+-+Oh,+Can+you+hear+me+OK?+I+said,+come+to+the+second+floor.+-+Speak+slowly+and+clearly.+-+My+luggage+is+missing.+-+We+were+very+busy+last+week.+-+She+told+me+which+clothes+would+be+good+to+wear.+-+I'm+going+to+leave.+-+He+works+for+a+bank.+-+I+can't+believe+you're+going+to+give+away+all+your+money.+-+She+talked+him+into+accepting+the+bribe.+-+What+time+does+school+begin?+-+I'm+just+a+regular+office+worker.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+get+a+job.+-+I+had+to+walk+home.+-+Will+you+take+a+check?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .