Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Common sentences: She thought that he was wasting electricity. - When I was a child, I used to swim in that pond. - Tom loses his temper so easily that everybody avoids him. - I wonder why John is always late for school. - Please give him a call. - She's assertive. - I think it's time for me to consult a lawyer. - He told me not to drive too fast. - He hurt his left hand. - Go and sit by your father. - The prisoners were set free. - Everybody in the building felt the earthquake. - I have a bad cough. - I can't tell you how to do that. - I will show you some pictures. - When is the best time to feed your dog? - Tom will become a good soccer player some day. - It's is a quarter past nine. - Joseph, who is that woman? - - ( EnglishH 2010 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+thought+that+he+was+wasting+electricity.+-+When+I+was+a+child,+I+used+to+swim+in+that+pond.+-+Tom+loses+his+temper+so+easily+that+everybody+avoids+him.+-+I+wonder+why+John+is+always+late+for+school.+-+Please+give+him+a+call.+-+She's+assertive.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+consult+a+lawyer.+-+He+told+me+not+to+drive+too+fast.+-+He+hurt+his+left+hand.+-+Go+and+sit+by+your+father.+-+The+prisoners+were+set+free.+-+Everybody+in+the+building+felt+the+earthquake.+-+I+have+a+bad+cough.+-+I+can't+tell+you+how+to+do+that.+-+I+will+show+you+some+pictures.+-+When+is+the+best+time+to+feed+your+dog?+-+Tom+will+become+a+good+soccer+player+some+day.+-+It's+is+a+quarter+past+nine.+-+Joseph,+who+is+that+woman?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .