Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Common sentences: I was fired. - We must leave early. - This isn't fair. - Is it faster if I take Highland avenue? - The book is under the table. - I have to catch that train. - I have a feeling that she will come today. - I'll bring my sister to the party. - The other day I discovered a book written by my father. - They concluded that he had told a lie. - She advised him against doing it. - She agreed to my idea. - Grace looked angry. - I'll pay the bill. - We thoroughly enjoyed the delicious meal. - I don't know, but someone told me they tried it and lost 20 pounds. - He will come soon. - When does school let out for the holidays? - I think he is a good choice, but I think McCain would make a good president also. - - ( EnglishH 0058 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+was+fired.+-+We+must+leave+early.+-+This+isn't+fair.+-+Is+it+faster+if+I+take+Highland+avenue?+-+The+book+is+under+the+table.+-+I+have+to+catch+that+train.+-+I+have+a+feeling+that+she+will+come+today.+-+I'll+bring+my+sister+to+the+party.+-+The+other+day+I+discovered+a+book+written+by+my+father.+-+They+concluded+that+he+had+told+a+lie.+-+She+advised+him+against+doing+it.+-+She+agreed+to+my+idea.+-+Grace+looked+angry.+-+I'll+pay+the+bill.+-+We+thoroughly+enjoyed+the+delicious+meal.+-+I+don't+know,+but+someone+told+me+they+tried+it+and+lost+20+pounds.+-+He+will+come+soon.+-+When+does+school+let+out+for+the+holidays?+-+I+think+he+is+a+good+choice,+but+I+think+McCain+would+make+a+good+president+also.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .