Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Common sentences: I've never met him. - Wait till six. - That's strange. - I beg your pardon, but would you repeat what you said? - It was getting louder and louder. - You should work hard. - He finally got his wish. - I agree with your opinion about taxes. - I thought we had eaten everything in the house, but I found another box of crackers. - She looks like her mother. - We ran after the thief. - Tom was a witness to the accident. - OK, thanks so much. - Still? It's been over a week now, hasn't it? - He keeps two cats. - 11:30AM - I would appreciate any information you can send to us. - I feed my dog once a day. - Count the apples in the basket. - - ( EnglishH 0055 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I've+never+met+him.+-+Wait+till+six.+-+That's+strange.+-+I+beg+your+pardon,+but+would+you+repeat+what+you+said?+-+It+was+getting+louder+and+louder.+-+You+should+work+hard.+-+He+finally+got+his+wish.+-+I+agree+with+your+opinion+about+taxes.+-+I+thought+we+had+eaten+everything+in+the+house,+but+I+found+another+box+of+crackers.+-+She+looks+like+her+mother.+-+We+ran+after+the+thief.+-+Tom+was+a+witness+to+the+accident.+-+OK,+thanks+so+much.+-+Still?+It's+been+over+a+week+now,+hasn't+it?+-+He+keeps+two+cats.+-+11:30AM+-+I+would+appreciate+any+information+you+can+send+to+us.+-+I+feed+my+dog+once+a+day.+-+Count+the+apples+in+the+basket.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .