Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Common sentences: This is my email address. - He's a carbon copy of his father. - You'd better consult the doctor. - Sorry to hear that. - He hurt his knee when he fell. - This is never going to end. - He finally realized that Mary had made a fool of him. - I'm from California. - May I use your car today? - People tend to raise their voices when they get excited. - You don't have a fever. - That's a good question. - Sorry I don't have signal. - She has no manners. - I forgot the key and went back for it. - I put some cream in my coffee. - I asked him not to drive so fast. - I don't know how much this motorcycle is. - I think you're right. Thank you. - - ( EnglishH 2014 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=This+is+my+email+address.+-+He's+a+carbon+copy+of+his+father.+-+You'd+better+consult+the+doctor.+-+Sorry+to+hear+that.+-+He+hurt+his+knee+when+he+fell.+-+This+is+never+going+to+end.+-+He+finally+realized+that+Mary+had+made+a+fool+of+him.+-+I'm+from+California.+-+May+I+use+your+car+today?+-+People+tend+to+raise+their+voices+when+they+get+excited.+-+You+don't+have+a+fever.+-+That's+a+good+question.+-+Sorry+I+don't+have+signal.+-+She+has+no+manners.+-+I+forgot+the+key+and+went+back+for+it.+-+I+put+some+cream+in+my+coffee.+-+I+asked+him+not+to+drive+so+fast.+-+I+don't+know+how+much+this+motorcycle+is.+-+I+think+you're+right.+Thank+you.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .