Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Common sentences: I complained, but they refused to take this sweater back. - Does he go to work by bus? - What school do you go to? - You have cute eyes. - I don't think that it will rain tomorrow. - I have a headache. - I'm glad to see you again. - Here is your dog. - Please add my name to the list. - My grandmother was a farmer. - She cried as she read the letter. - I hear she's a famous actress. - I started sailing last year. - He stuck the broken pieces together. - I am very tired from the hard work. - Could you tell me how to get to Park Street from here? - They found Tom in the crowd. - You should try to see it. - I wish Tom were my younger brother. - - ( EnglishH 2012 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+complained,+but+they+refused+to+take+this+sweater+back.+-+Does+he+go+to+work+by+bus?+-+What+school+do+you+go+to?+-+You+have+cute+eyes.+-+I+don't+think+that+it+will+rain+tomorrow.+-+I+have+a+headache.+-+I'm+glad+to+see+you+again.+-+Here+is+your+dog.+-+Please+add+my+name+to+the+list.+-+My+grandmother+was+a+farmer.+-+She+cried+as+she+read+the+letter.+-+I+hear+she's+a+famous+actress.+-+I+started+sailing+last+year.+-+He+stuck+the+broken+pieces+together.+-+I+am+very+tired+from+the+hard+work.+-+Could+you+tell+me+how+to+get+to+Park+Street+from+here?+-+They+found+Tom+in+the+crowd.+-+You+should+try+to+see+it.+-+I+wish+Tom+were+my+younger+brother.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .