Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Common sentences: I have an identical twin. - I get up at 7:00. - Tom can't play tennis. - 6:30PM. It's a long movie. I think it lasts for about 3 hours. - They are on good terms with their neighbors. - There is a nice park in the center of the town. - Where did you see Nancy? - We provided food and clothes for them. - I'll take two more, a red one and a white one. - Mary and Jane are cousins. - I'll come to your place. - You look busy. - I have a lot of things to do. - I didn't go out at all because you told me not to. - It's time to go to bed. - Taking off is easier than landing. - He is good at singing. - She majored in history. - Where did you hear that? - - ( EnglishH 0053 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+have+an+identical+twin.+-+I+get+up+at+7:00.+-+Tom+can't+play+tennis.+-+6:30PM.+It's+a+long+movie.+I+think+it+lasts+for+about+3+hours.+-+They+are+on+good+terms+with+their+neighbors.+-+There+is+a+nice+park+in+the+center+of+the+town.+-+Where+did+you+see+Nancy?+-+We+provided+food+and+clothes+for+them.+-+I'll+take+two+more,+a+red+one+and+a+white+one.+-+Mary+and+Jane+are+cousins.+-+I'll+come+to+your+place.+-+You+look+busy.+-+I+have+a+lot+of+things+to+do.+-+I+didn't+go+out+at+all+because+you+told+me+not+to.+-+It's+time+to+go+to+bed.+-+Taking+off+is+easier+than+landing.+-+He+is+good+at+singing.+-+She+majored+in+history.+-+Where+did+you+hear+that?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .