Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Common sentences: Ken makes it a rule to get up early. - He complained about the noise. - I still have a cold. - It's fine today. - Turn off the television. I can't concentrate. - I know that you have issues with your mom. - Mary has not started yet. - I think it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a better system. - Do you plan to work until 10:00? - I want to buy some ski boots. - That is not how we do things here. - Clean the window with a damp cloth. - She taught us singing. - She startled him. - I don't eat as much meat as I used to. - He speaks as if he were an expert. - I was caught in a shower. - What do you think? - There's almost no water in the bucket. - - ( EnglishH 0245 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Ken+makes+it+a+rule+to+get+up+early.+-+He+complained+about+the+noise.+-+I+still+have+a+cold.+-+It's+fine+today.+-+Turn+off+the+television.+I+can't+concentrate.+-+I+know+that+you+have+issues+with+your+mom.+-+Mary+has+not+started+yet.+-+I+think+it+wouldn't+be+too+hard+to+come+up+with+a+better+system.+-+Do+you+plan+to+work+until+10:00?+-+I+want+to+buy+some+ski+boots.+-+That+is+not+how+we+do+things+here.+-+Clean+the+window+with+a+damp+cloth.+-+She+taught+us+singing.+-+She+startled+him.+-+I+don't+eat+as+much+meat+as+I+used+to.+-+He+speaks+as+if+he+were+an+expert.+-+I+was+caught+in+a+shower.+-+What+do+you+think?+-+There's+almost+no+water+in+the+bucket.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .