Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Common sentences: Anyway, it really doesn't matter. If I can't find a job I'll probably go back to school to get my Masters degree. - I don't know. - She got over the shock of her father's death. - I looked all around, but I could see nobody there. - I think it's time for me to put new bait on the hook. - I'm seeing her this evening. - I am 19 years old. - I'm learning music. - This car is easy to handle. - I want to get rid of it. - If he had been there, I could have given him your message. - Don't play in the street. - A little, not the whole thing. I watched the second half though and I saw some of the highlights online. - I have seen a UFO. - How many pencils do you have? - I'm not sure that's true. I haven't heard anything about it. - Thanks. See you later. - What will you use it for? - Careless driving causes accidents. - - ( EnglishH 0241 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Today:+Sun,+28+Mar+2021+-+If+"we+must+learn+to+walk+before+we+can+run",+what+must+we+learn+to+do+before+we+can+write?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .