Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2021

Common sentences: She didn't like him. - I should head out. - My father is suffering from a cold. - Spring has come. - The only time he feeds the dog is when his wife is away on a trip. - It is likely to rain again. - I'd like to call the United States. - It's on 7th Street. - Tell me what you want. - He came to Japan when he was 10 years old. - What are you cooking? - She likes oranges. - If you were to win the lottery, what would you buy with the money? - You don't have to talk so loud. - He was absent from school. - Jimmy insisted on my taking him to the zoo. - I will send you a copy of this picture as soon as I can. - I felt for the light switch in the dark. - Hello Miss, do you need a taxi? - - ( EnglishH 0230 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+didn't+like+him.+-+I+should+head+out.+-+My+father+is+suffering+from+a+cold.+-+Spring+has+come.+-+The+only+time+he+feeds+the+dog+is+when+his+wife+is+away+on+a+trip.+-+It+is+likely+to+rain+again.+-+I'd+like+to+call+the+United+States.+-+It's+on+7th+Street.+-+Tell+me+what+you+want.+-+He+came+to+Japan+when+he+was+10+years+old.+-+What+are+you+cooking?+-+She+likes+oranges.+-+If+you+were+to+win+the+lottery,+what+would+you+buy+with+the+money?+-+You+don't+have+to+talk+so+loud.+-+He+was+absent+from+school.+-+Jimmy+insisted+on+my+taking+him+to+the+zoo.+-+I+will+send+you+a+copy+of+this+picture+as+soon+as+I+can.+-+I+felt+for+the+light+switch+in+the+dark.+-+Hello+Miss,+do+you+need+a+taxi?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .