Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Common sentences: Please wait outside of the house. - Nobody can stop me! - I was in the mountains. - Do you have any tickets for today's performance? - I was disappointed in her. - He ignored his father's advice. - I told him to leave the room. - Have you ever seen a whale? - I had a good night's sleep. - The actor died at the height of his popularity. - I have known him a long time. - I wish you had told me that. - Bob has the habit of going to bed at 10:00. - I'd bet my life on it. - He will get nowhere with his plans. - He doesn't sing well. - Do you go to school by bus? - It's perfectly white. - William, do you like studying English? - - ( EnglishH 0257 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=How+old+are+they?+-+His+speech+inspired+all+the+boys.+-+I+think+that+that+book+is+not+so+interesting.+-+She+advised+him+to+cut+down+on+smoking.+-+She+looked+around,+but+she+couldn't+see+anything.+-+The+food+didn't+taste+very+good,+and+actually+I+don't+feel+very+well+now.+-+Why+don't+you+have+a+party?+-+He's+always+saying+bad+things+about+his+wife.+-+Did+you+go+to+the+last+class?+-+Yes,+I+think+we're+going+to+rent+a+movie.+Have+you+seen+anything+good+lately?+-+We+were+all+tired.+-+Sorry+I+don't+have+signal.+-+I+don't+like+being+asked+to+go+shopping.+-+I'm+going+to+have+a+glass+of+beer.+How+about+you?+-+Ted+waited+for+her+for+a+long+time.+-+I+want+to+play+the+guitar.+-+It's+been+a+long+time.+-+I'm+kind+of+happy.+-+I+lent+Tom+and+Paula+my+camera.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .