Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Common sentences: Is your husband also from Boston? - She looks nice and healthy. - Good morning, Mike. - Having a small flashlight in your pocket may come in handy. - When will your book be published? - I tried hard to make them stay home, but they refused to listen to me. - I have a bad cough. - He speaks English. - We had a really good time. - She refused my invitation. - Don't talk like that. - How long can I keep this book? - I know that it is highly unlikely that anyone can help me. - Why do you want to be a doctor? - She often takes advantage of his ignorance. - We grow wheat here. - Who will you give the book to? - Be quiet for a moment. - She stood close to him. - - ( EnglishH 0301 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Is+your+husband+also+from+Boston?+-+She+looks+nice+and+healthy.+-+Good+morning,+Mike.+-+Having+a+small+flashlight+in+your+pocket+may+come+in+handy.+-+When+will+your+book+be+published?+-+I+tried+hard+to+make+them+stay+home,+but+they+refused+to+listen+to+me.+-+I+have+a+bad+cough.+-+He+speaks+English.+-+We+had+a+really+good+time.+-+She+refused+my+invitation.+-+Don't+talk+like+that.+-+How+long+can+I+keep+this+book?+-+I+know+that+it+is+highly+unlikely+that+anyone+can+help+me.+-+Why+do+you+want+to+be+a+doctor?+-+She+often+takes+advantage+of+his+ignorance.+-+We+grow+wheat+here.+-+Who+will+you+give+the+book+to?+-+Be+quiet+for+a+moment.+-+She+stood+close+to+him.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .