Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2020

Common sentences: What time do you think he'll come back? - I got a shave and a haircut. - He is very careful. - He will be here in half an hour. - I was eating dinner then. - Stop, or I'll shoot. - No one stops to listen to him. - I didn't say it wasn't OK to eat. - Few people think so. - He is above doing such a thing. - What in the world do you think you're doing? - The book is next to the table. - Do you understand? - The mail has arrived. - A lot of people are interested in camping. - If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know. - He runs a shoe shop. - What will the weather be like tomorrow? - It's for my personal use. - - ( EnglishH 1526 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=What+time+do+you+think+he'll+come+back?+-+I+got+a+shave+and+a+haircut.+-+He+is+very+careful.+-+He+will+be+here+in+half+an+hour.+-+I+was+eating+dinner+then.+-+Stop,+or+I'll+shoot.+-+No+one+stops+to+listen+to+him.+-+I+didn't+say+it+wasn't+OK+to+eat.+-+Few+people+think+so.+-+He+is+above+doing+such+a+thing.+-+What+in+the+world+do+you+think+you're+doing?+-+The+book+is+next+to+the+table.+-+Do+you+understand?+-+The+mail+has+arrived.+-+A+lot+of+people+are+interested+in+camping.+-+If+there's+anything+I+can+do+for+you,+please+let+me+know.+-+He+runs+a+shoe+shop.+-+What+will+the+weather+be+like+tomorrow?+-+It's+for+my+personal+use.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .