Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Common sentences: I need to know your answer by Friday. - She has the same bag as you have. - I don't think that it will rain tomorrow. - I'm used to getting up early. - This car is easy to handle. - Come in, the door's open. - Heather Johnson. - How does it taste? - I got on the wrong train. - You can rely on him. - He remained silent. - Could you please clear the table? - That's the house where Tom was born. - Are you seriously thinking about going? - Could I borrow a pencil? - Guess. - Ken plays soccer every day. - He's always asking silly questions. - My father is very particular about food. - - ( EnglishH 2033 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+need+to+know+your+answer+by+Friday.+-+She+has+the+same+bag+as+you+have.+-+I+don't+think+that+it+will+rain+tomorrow.+-+I'm+used+to+getting+up+early.+-+This+car+is+easy+to+handle.+-+Come+in,+the+door's+open.+-+Heather+Johnson.+-+How+does+it+taste?+-+I+got+on+the+wrong+train.+-+You+can+rely+on+him.+-+He+remained+silent.+-+Could+you+please+clear+the+table?+-+That's+the+house+where+Tom+was+born.+-+Are+you+seriously+thinking+about+going?+-+Could+I+borrow+a+pencil?+-+Guess.+-+Ken+plays+soccer+every+day.+-+He's+always+asking+silly+questions.+-+My+father+is+very+particular+about+food.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .