Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2020

Common sentences: She tried to persuade him to organize a boycott. - I'll call you on Friday. - Who painted this picture? - Did you buy anything? - I had a hard time making both ends meet. - You have cute eyes. - This is Mrs. Smith. - I'd like to go see a movie. - All of the dogs were alive. - Can you ride a bicycle? - Tom is the tallest in his family. - I need to search for my pen. - It is really quite a good story. - He's a man you can rely on. - Excuse me, but would you please tell me the way to the post office? - In case of an emergency, get in touch with my agent. - I have many friends who are native speakers. - Count me in. - The teacher pokes his nose into everything. - - ( EnglishH 2109 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+tried+to+persuade+him+to+organize+a+boycott.+-+I'll+call+you+on+Friday.+-+Who+painted+this+picture?+-+Did+you+buy+anything?+-+I+had+a+hard+time+making+both+ends+meet.+-+You+have+cute+eyes.+-+This+is+Mrs.+Smith.+-+I'd+like+to+go+see+a+movie.+-+All+of+the+dogs+were+alive.+-+Can+you+ride+a+bicycle?+-+Tom+is+the+tallest+in+his+family.+-+I+need+to+search+for+my+pen.+-+It+is+really+quite+a+good+story.+-+He's+a+man+you+can+rely+on.+-+Excuse+me,+but+would+you+please+tell+me+the+way+to+the+post+office?+-+In+case+of+an+emergency,+get+in+touch+with+my+agent.+-+I+have+many+friends+who+are+native+speakers.+-+Count+me+in.+-+The+teacher+pokes+his+nose+into+everything.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .