Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Common sentences: I'll play a sonata for you. - Where's the toothpaste? - Do I have to study? - He is still full of energy. - Can you swim underwater? - She visits him quite often, but never stays very long. - I caught a bad cold last week. - She didn't seem interested. - It's October the third. - She complained to him about the noise. - They live near the school. - It was hot yesterday. - Well, I have a calendar in my computer. It helps me remember things like that. What are you up to? - I think his life is in danger. - Thank you for your invitation. - Did you practice the piano this morning? - I do work related to computers. - She studies English. - Make your airplane reservations early since flights fill up quickly around Christmas. - - ( EnglishH 1517 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'll+play+a+sonata+for+you.+-+Where's+the+toothpaste?+-+Do+I+have+to+study?+-+He+is+still+full+of+energy.+-+Can+you+swim+underwater?+-+She+visits+him+quite+often,+but+never+stays+very+long.+-+I+caught+a+bad+cold+last+week.+-+She+didn't+seem+interested.+-+It's+October+the+third.+-+She+complained+to+him+about+the+noise.+-+They+live+near+the+school.+-+It+was+hot+yesterday.+-+Well,+I+have+a+calendar+in+my+computer.+It+helps+me+remember+things+like+that.+What+are+you+up+to?+-+I+think+his+life+is+in+danger.+-+Thank+you+for+your+invitation.+-+Did+you+practice+the+piano+this+morning?+-+I+do+work+related+to+computers.+-+She+studies+English.+-+Make+your+airplane+reservations+early+since+flights+fill+up+quickly+around+Christmas.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .