Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Common sentences: Tom was caught sneaking out of the room. - Where did you go? - There's a good chance that he'll be elected. - She's taller than him. - I'm glad that you can come. - I'm tired. - I'm leaving now. - Tom will be able to swim soon. - I agreed to help him in his work. - How about this one? It's on sale for only 35 dollars. - The meeting was closed. - Have a nice weekend! - They have been busy. - At first, I mistook him for your brother. - Where's the nearest hospital? - She hit me, not him. - 2 nights. What's the room rate? - That'd be really cool. I'd like to be a translator too, but I don't think my English is good enough. - My watch keeps very good time. - - ( EnglishH 2031 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Tom+was+caught+sneaking+out+of+the+room.+-+Where+did+you+go?+-+There's+a+good+chance+that+he'll+be+elected.+-+She's+taller+than+him.+-+I'm+glad+that+you+can+come.+-+I'm+tired.+-+I'm+leaving+now.+-+Tom+will+be+able+to+swim+soon.+-+I+agreed+to+help+him+in+his+work.+-+How+about+this+one?+It's+on+sale+for+only+35+dollars.+-+The+meeting+was+closed.+-+Have+a+nice+weekend!+-+They+have+been+busy.+-+At+first,+I+mistook+him+for+your+brother.+-+Where's+the+nearest+hospital?+-+She+hit+me,+not+him.+-+2+nights.+What's+the+room+rate?+-+That'd+be+really+cool.+I'd+like+to+be+a+translator+too,+but+I+don't+think+my+English+is+good+enough.+-+My+watch+keeps+very+good+time.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .