Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Common sentences: It is this window that he broke. - I just want someone to talk to. - An old woman was burnt to death. - Do you know if he has a girlfriend? - I'm dying for a cold drink. - His father calls him Tom. - I could have helped you with your work. - You need to hold down the button for about 3 seconds. - He's coming soon. - I don't know if he knows it. - I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off. - I wish Tom were my younger brother. - I usually wake up at six. - Studying how to communicate effectively is time well spent. - Do you know when she will come? - I'm looking for the post office. - He abuses his authority. - What's your favorite kind of art? - What time does school begin? - - ( EnglishH 1238 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=It+is+this+window+that+he+broke.+-+I+just+want+someone+to+talk+to.+-+An+old+woman+was+burnt+to+death.+-+Do+you+know+if+he+has+a+girlfriend?+-+I'm+dying+for+a+cold+drink.+-+His+father+calls+him+Tom.+-+I+could+have+helped+you+with+your+work.+-+You+need+to+hold+down+the+button+for+about+3+seconds.+-+He's+coming+soon.+-+I+don't+know+if+he+knows+it.+-+I'm+taking+tomorrow+afternoon+off.+-+I+wish+Tom+were+my+younger+brother.+-+I+usually+wake+up+at+six.+-+Studying+how+to+communicate+effectively+is+time+well+spent.+-+Do+you+know+when+she+will+come?+-+I'm+looking+for+the+post+office.+-+He+abuses+his+authority.+-+What's+your+favorite+kind+of+art?+-+What+time+does+school+begin?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .