Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Common sentences: My eyes are tired. - I don't care for the way he talks. - He wouldn't believe us. - There is no need for us to hurry. - I don't want to talk to you. - I'll leave it up to you. - How about stopping the car and taking a rest? - He is about thirty. - Could I have three cinnamon donuts? - Have you been told when to come? - He felt at home. - She doesn't want him to pick the flowers. - No problem. - I think it's time for me to discuss the problem with her. - How do we get to the library from here? - This turkey tastes good. - Have a nice flight! - We want a new carpet. - I talked with her for an hour. - - ( EnglishH 2035 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=My+eyes+are+tired.+-+I+don't+care+for+the+way+he+talks.+-+He+wouldn't+believe+us.+-+There+is+no+need+for+us+to+hurry.+-+I+don't+want+to+talk+to+you.+-+I'll+leave+it+up+to+you.+-+How+about+stopping+the+car+and+taking+a+rest?+-+He+is+about+thirty.+-+Could+I+have+three+cinnamon+donuts?+-+Have+you+been+told+when+to+come?+-+He+felt+at+home.+-+She+doesn't+want+him+to+pick+the+flowers.+-+No+problem.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+discuss+the+problem+with+her.+-+How+do+we+get+to+the+library+from+here?+-+This+turkey+tastes+good.+-+Have+a+nice+flight!+-+We+want+a+new+carpet.+-+I+talked+with+her+for+an+hour.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .