Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2020

Common sentences: Where's the nearest hospital? - Let me read the paper when you have finished with it. - He neglected his duties. - When did she break the window? - I agreed to help him in his work. - He secretly showed me her picture. - I'll have exams right after the summer holidays. - The lake is a long way from here. - She successfully got him to tell the truth. - I went to the park with Mary yesterday. - She adores him. - She married him even though she didn't like him. - Tom and Sue have known each other since 1985. - She invited him in for a cup of coffee. - Dorothy what are your plans for Christmas? - I don't care. - It was dark in the room. - I think it's time for me to buy a decent car. - You should make sure that you don't make Tom angry. - - ( EnglishH 2105 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Where's+the+nearest+hospital?+-+Let+me+read+the+paper+when+you+have+finished+with+it.+-+He+neglected+his+duties.+-+When+did+she+break+the+window?+-+I+agreed+to+help+him+in+his+work.+-+He+secretly+showed+me+her+picture.+-+I'll+have+exams+right+after+the+summer+holidays.+-+The+lake+is+a+long+way+from+here.+-+She+successfully+got+him+to+tell+the+truth.+-+I+went+to+the+park+with+Mary+yesterday.+-+She+adores+him.+-+She+married+him+even+though+she+didn't+like+him.+-+Tom+and+Sue+have+known+each+other+since+1985.+-+She+invited+him+in+for+a+cup+of+coffee.+-+Dorothy+what+are+your+plans+for+Christmas?+-+I+don't+care.+-+It+was+dark+in+the+room.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+buy+a+decent+car.+-+You+should+make+sure+that+you+don't+make+Tom+angry.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .