Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Common sentences: I'll be right back. - In case of an emergency, get in touch with my agent. - He narrowly escaped from the bus when it caught fire. - She went to the station to see him off. - I must hurry to class. - My father smokes. - I'm trying to remember. - Do you often eat granola? - Do you have any coffee? - Take good care of yourself. - She sat next him with her eyes closed. - I haven't been back here since that unfortunate incident. - I'm not sure. - It took all night to climb Mt Fuji. - He goes to school by bicycle. - Let's leave her alone. - He has trouble remembering names. - You're on the right track. - He's about the same age as you are. - - ( EnglishH 1519 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'll+be+right+back.+-+In+case+of+an+emergency,+get+in+touch+with+my+agent.+-+He+narrowly+escaped+from+the+bus+when+it+caught+fire.+-+She+went+to+the+station+to+see+him+off.+-+I+must+hurry+to+class.+-+My+father+smokes.+-+I'm+trying+to+remember.+-+Do+you+often+eat+granola?+-+Do+you+have+any+coffee?+-+Take+good+care+of+yourself.+-+She+sat+next+him+with+her+eyes+closed.+-+I+haven't+been+back+here+since+that+unfortunate+incident.+-+I'm+not+sure.+-+It+took+all+night+to+climb+Mt+Fuji.+-+He+goes+to+school+by+bicycle.+-+Let's+leave+her+alone.+-+He+has+trouble+remembering+names.+-+You're+on+the+right+track.+-+He's+about+the+same+age+as+you+are.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .