Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Common sentences: I'm walking with her. - There is an urgent need for revisions. - The room is hot. - OK, thanks so much. - They have their own troubles. - Well, I don't know if you heard, I just moved into a new apartment in LA. - You broke the rule. - I don't have any children. - The audience clapped when the concert was over. - She has absolutely no enemies. - This is why I quit the job. - I have to take medicine. - You're in better shape than I am. - He pays no attention to the teacher. - Great, isn't it? - I went to the park with Mary yesterday. - He turned out to be her father. - He was absent from school yesterday. - I had him repair my watch. - - ( EnglishH 1515 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'm+walking+with+her.+-+There+is+an+urgent+need+for+revisions.+-+The+room+is+hot.+-+OK,+thanks+so+much.+-+They+have+their+own+troubles.+-+Well,+I+don't+know+if+you+heard,+I+just+moved+into+a+new+apartment+in+LA.+-+You+broke+the+rule.+-+I+don't+have+any+children.+-+The+audience+clapped+when+the+concert+was+over.+-+She+has+absolutely+no+enemies.+-+This+is+why+I+quit+the+job.+-+I+have+to+take+medicine.+-+You're+in+better+shape+than+I+am.+-+He+pays+no+attention+to+the+teacher.+-+Great,+isn't+it?+-+I+went+to+the+park+with+Mary+yesterday.+-+He+turned+out+to+be+her+father.+-+He+was+absent+from+school+yesterday.+-+I+had+him+repair+my+watch.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .