Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2020

Common sentences: A bunch of people told me not to eat there. - Mary took out the eggs one by one. - She made a bet with him. - Let's get together again next year. - She took a walk before breakfast. - He made a sharp turn to the right. - Good. Get some rest and I'll bring over some food later. - As soon as I can get the chance, I'll come for a visit. - Do you see that house? It's mine. - Can you write it down for me please? - He has been very busy this week. - What brand of dog food do you feed your dog? - Please sit here. - Complaining won't change anything. - Let's quickly finish the remaining work and go out for some drinks. - She'll tell him about it when she comes back. - Tom was trying hard not to laugh out loud. - My plan was adopted by them. - It hurts here. - - ( EnglishH 2107 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=A+bunch+of+people+told+me+not+to+eat+there.+-+Mary+took+out+the+eggs+one+by+one.+-+She+made+a+bet+with+him.+-+Let's+get+together+again+next+year.+-+She+took+a+walk+before+breakfast.+-+He+made+a+sharp+turn+to+the+right.+-+Good.+Get+some+rest+and+I'll+bring+over+some+food+later.+-+As+soon+as+I+can+get+the+chance,+I'll+come+for+a+visit.+-+Do+you+see+that+house?+It's+mine.+-+Can+you+write+it+down+for+me+please?+-+He+has+been+very+busy+this+week.+-+What+brand+of+dog+food+do+you+feed+your+dog?+-+Please+sit+here.+-+Complaining+won't+change+anything.+-+Let's+quickly+finish+the+remaining+work+and+go+out+for+some+drinks.+-+She'll+tell+him+about+it+when+she+comes+back.+-+Tom+was+trying+hard+not+to+laugh+out+loud.+-+My+plan+was+adopted+by+them.+-+It+hurts+here.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .