Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Common sentences: We will let him try. - Japan is not as large as Canada. - All my friends like the same kind of music that I do. - The dog bit my hand. - Jennifer, would you like to have dinner with me? - I have seen that girl before. - The boy looked into the room. - I caught him stealing the money. - Let's change the subject. - I saw her swim. - I'm thirsty. - I have a cut here. - Tom tried climbing the tall tree. - What's the temperature? - She gave him some food. - I don't mean you. - She bought him a camera that was too big to fit in his shirt pocket. - Not yet. - Tom almost drowned. - - ( EnglishH 1243 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=We+will+let+him+try.+-+Japan+is+not+as+large+as+Canada.+-+All+my+friends+like+the+same+kind+of+music+that+I+do.+-+The+dog+bit+my+hand.+-+Jennifer,+would+you+like+to+have+dinner+with+me?+-+I+have+seen+that+girl+before.+-+The+boy+looked+into+the+room.+-+I+caught+him+stealing+the+money.+-+Let's+change+the+subject.+-+I+saw+her+swim.+-+I'm+thirsty.+-+I+have+a+cut+here.+-+Tom+tried+climbing+the+tall+tree.+-+What's+the+temperature?+-+She+gave+him+some+food.+-+I+don't+mean+you.+-+She+bought+him+a+camera+that+was+too+big+to+fit+in+his+shirt+pocket.+-+Not+yet.+-+Tom+almost+drowned.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .