Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2020

Common sentences: They talked over a cup of coffee. - Do you speak English? - That is rather unexpected. - She is a teacher. - We have two daughters. - Are you kidding? - Do you know whether she can speak English? - He has no interest in politics. - She got him to drive. - I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to your visit. - How many different schools have you attended? - I can sing well. - She cried as she read the letter. - He owns this land. - She was advised by him to listen to her doctor. - He seems quite happy. - I like spaghetti. Do you like spaghetti? - I don't get what you mean. - I've never climbed Mt. Fuji. - - ( EnglishH 1528 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=They+talked+over+a+cup+of+coffee.+-+Do+you+speak+English?+-+That+is+rather+unexpected.+-+She+is+a+teacher.+-+We+have+two+daughters.+-+Are+you+kidding?+-+Do+you+know+whether+she+can+speak+English?+-+He+has+no+interest+in+politics.+-+She+got+him+to+drive.+-+I+can't+tell+you+how+much+I've+been+looking+forward+to+your+visit.+-+How+many+different+schools+have+you+attended?+-+I+can+sing+well.+-+She+cried+as+she+read+the+letter.+-+He+owns+this+land.+-+She+was+advised+by+him+to+listen+to+her+doctor.+-+He+seems+quite+happy.+-+I+like+spaghetti.+Do+you+like+spaghetti?+-+I+don't+get+what+you+mean.+-+I've+never+climbed+Mt.+Fuji.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .