Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2021

Common sentences: This problem seems difficult. - Should I reply to his letter? - A lot of people are going to tell you that you shouldn't have done that. - Does she speak French? - Pass me the salt, will you? - I can't afford to eat in such an expensive restaurant. - I'm late, aren't I? - Write your name in capitals. - I had my watch fixed. - A doctor told me that eating eggs was bad for me. - What type of file is it? - No, not really. I wore a coat. - Do you know what he has done? - He lives in the next town. - Tom is a high school student. - This carpet feels nice. - The pain has lessened a little. - Good evening sir. - Tom thanked me for the gift. - - ( EnglishH 0246 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=This+problem+seems+difficult.+-+Should+I+reply+to+his+letter?+-+A+lot+of+people+are+going+to+tell+you+that+you+shouldn't+have+done+that.+-+Does+she+speak+French?+-+Pass+me+the+salt,+will+you?+-+I+can't+afford+to+eat+in+such+an+expensive+restaurant.+-+I'm+late,+aren't+I?+-+Write+your+name+in+capitals.+-+I+had+my+watch+fixed.+-+A+doctor+told+me+that+eating+eggs+was+bad+for+me.+-+What+type+of+file+is+it?+-+No,+not+really.+I+wore+a+coat.+-+Do+you+know+what+he+has+done?+-+He+lives+in+the+next+town.+-+Tom+is+a+high+school+student.+-+This+carpet+feels+nice.+-+The+pain+has+lessened+a+little.+-+Good+evening+sir.+-+Tom+thanked+me+for+the+gift.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .