Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Common sentences: I agree with him on that point. - Don't let her go out after dark. - I'll help you as much as I can. - Please simmer the beans for a while over a low heat. - He came back soon. - How is your dad? - We grow wheat here. - The troops had plenty of arms. - Oh, they have good food there. What did you have? - She advised him on how to stay healthy. - If he could pass for eighteen years old, he'd join the army. - You can't turn around here. I think you should let me drive. - She has short hair. - That isn't fair. - He adopted the orphan. - Whose shoes are those? - Don't cut in while we're talking. - He bought his son a camera. - Could you please clear the table? - - ( EnglishH 0339 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+agree+with+him+on+that+point.+-+Don't+let+her+go+out+after+dark.+-+I'll+help+you+as+much+as+I+can.+-+Please+simmer+the+beans+for+a+while+over+a+low+heat.+-+He+came+back+soon.+-+How+is+your+dad?+-+We+grow+wheat+here.+-+The+troops+had+plenty+of+arms.+-+Oh,+they+have+good+food+there.+What+did+you+have?+-+She+advised+him+on+how+to+stay+healthy.+-+If+he+could+pass+for+eighteen+years+old,+he'd+join+the+army.+-+You+can't+turn+around+here.+I+think+you+should+let+me+drive.+-+She+has+short+hair.+-+That+isn't+fair.+-+He+adopted+the+orphan.+-+Whose+shoes+are+those?+-+Don't+cut+in+while+we're+talking.+-+He+bought+his+son+a+camera.+-+Could+you+please+clear+the+table?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .