Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Common sentences: He let go of the rope. - I have two sisters. - That car is similar to my car. - Follow me. - He left after he had lunch. - I shave every morning. - Apparently, the murder happened in a locked room. - If you spend too much time in the sun without putting on sunscreen, you are likely to get a sunburn. - The boy took off his clothes and put on his pajamas. - When did you come to Japan? - What happened, Sally? - She looks unhappy. - Did you really expect him to tell you the truth? - I hear she's a famous actress. - Jennifer, would you like to have dinner with me? - You should apologize. - She kissed him. - Could we have a table by the window? - Let's take a 10 minute break. - - ( EnglishH 0341 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+let+go+of+the+rope.+-+I+have+two+sisters.+-+That+car+is+similar+to+my+car.+-+Follow+me.+-+He+left+after+he+had+lunch.+-+I+shave+every+morning.+-+Apparently,+the+murder+happened+in+a+locked+room.+-+If+you+spend+too+much+time+in+the+sun+without+putting+on+sunscreen,+you+are+likely+to+get+a+sunburn.+-+The+boy+took+off+his+clothes+and+put+on+his+pajamas.+-+When+did+you+come+to+Japan?+-+What+happened,+Sally?+-+She+looks+unhappy.+-+Did+you+really+expect+him+to+tell+you+the+truth?+-+I+hear+she's+a+famous+actress.+-+Jennifer,+would+you+like+to+have+dinner+with+me?+-+You+should+apologize.+-+She+kissed+him.+-+Could+we+have+a+table+by+the+window?+-+Let's+take+a+10+minute+break.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .