Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Common sentences: I've found it. - I'd talk to your father. - She asked him to call her later. - I talked with her for an hour. - You should quit smoking. - He traveled on business. - I like cats. - Eleven o'clock is good for me. - He was tired, but he kept working. - I can't understand what he wants me to do. - My father has never been sick in his life. - I asked my teacher what I should do next. - He put the luggage down. - Let's leave things as they are until he comes back. - He always sings in the shower. - Tom loses his temper so easily that everybody avoids him. - I saw a woman in black. - She spoke Japanese well. - How's work going? - - ( EnglishH 0248 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I've+found+it.+-+I'd+talk+to+your+father.+-+She+asked+him+to+call+her+later.+-+I+talked+with+her+for+an+hour.+-+You+should+quit+smoking.+-+He+traveled+on+business.+-+I+like+cats.+-+Eleven+o'clock+is+good+for+me.+-+He+was+tired,+but+he+kept+working.+-+I+can't+understand+what+he+wants+me+to+do.+-+My+father+has+never+been+sick+in+his+life.+-+I+asked+my+teacher+what+I+should+do+next.+-+He+put+the+luggage+down.+-+Let's+leave+things+as+they+are+until+he+comes+back.+-+He+always+sings+in+the+shower.+-+Tom+loses+his+temper+so+easily+that+everybody+avoids+him.+-+I+saw+a+woman+in+black.+-+She+spoke+Japanese+well.+-+How's+work+going?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .