Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Common sentences: John started the car. - If you'd told me about it earlier, I could've been free. However, tomorrow I have plans to go back home. - What time does the club open? - She has had quite a lot to drink. - Have you ever seen a whale? - It's been raining heavily since this morning, so I don't want to go anywhere. - Tom swims very fast. - I never imagined we'd be talking about this topic today. - Why can't I sing like they can? - Do you have change for a dollar? - I can't sing as well as Mary did. - She gave him all the money that she had. - All the seats are booked. - She went home. - Jack suddenly stopped talking when Mary entered the room. - They gave it to me. - He found his father lying in the kitchen. - She is the one who feeds our dog. - Tom asked me how long my parents had been married before they separated. - - ( EnglishH 0243 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=John+started+the+car.+-+If+you'd+told+me+about+it+earlier,+I+could've+been+free.+However,+tomorrow+I+have+plans+to+go+back+home.+-+What+time+does+the+club+open?+-+She+has+had+quite+a+lot+to+drink.+-+Have+you+ever+seen+a+whale?+-+It's+been+raining+heavily+since+this+morning,+so+I+don't+want+to+go+anywhere.+-+Tom+swims+very+fast.+-+I+never+imagined+we'd+be+talking+about+this+topic+today.+-+Why+can't+I+sing+like+they+can?+-+Do+you+have+change+for+a+dollar?+-+I+can't+sing+as+well+as+Mary+did.+-+She+gave+him+all+the+money+that+she+had.+-+All+the+seats+are+booked.+-+She+went+home.+-+Jack+suddenly+stopped+talking+when+Mary+entered+the+room.+-+They+gave+it+to+me.+-+He+found+his+father+lying+in+the+kitchen.+-+She+is+the+one+who+feeds+our+dog.+-+Tom+asked+me+how+long+my+parents+had+been+married+before+they+separated.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .