Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Common sentences: I often refer to the dictionary. - That's right. - Is he breathing? - When do we arrive? - She first met him at a conference in Boston. - The doctor gave it to her. - My son studies computers. - Could you give me a discount? - She advised him to take a long holiday. - She was in the mood for a walk. - Call the police! - I ate lunch in a hurry. - Do you know when they will arrive? - They found the stolen money. - What's the bus fare? - I'll bring my sister to the party. - I can tell it's him by the way he speaks. - I just want to talk with you a little while. - Don't tell anyone this. - - ( EnglishH 0257 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+often+refer+to+the+dictionary.+-+That's+right.+-+Is+he+breathing?+-+When+do+we+arrive?+-+She+first+met+him+at+a+conference+in+Boston.+-+The+doctor+gave+it+to+her.+-+My+son+studies+computers.+-+Could+you+give+me+a+discount?+-+She+advised+him+to+take+a+long+holiday.+-+She+was+in+the+mood+for+a+walk.+-+Call+the+police!+-+I+ate+lunch+in+a+hurry.+-+Do+you+know+when+they+will+arrive?+-+They+found+the+stolen+money.+-+What's+the+bus+fare?+-+I'll+bring+my+sister+to+the+party.+-+I+can+tell+it's+him+by+the+way+he+speaks.+-+I+just+want+to+talk+with+you+a+little+while.+-+Don't+tell+anyone+this.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .