Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Common sentences: We had less snow this winter than we had expected. - Don't hesitate to ask if you want anything. - Will he get well? - If you follow this street, you will get to the station. - I have a poor appetite. - No I'm here alone. Steve couldn't come this time. - Yes. That would be nice. When do you want to go? - What're your plans for the weekend? - She asked me to pass her the salt. - Her birthday party will be tomorrow evening. - Excuse me, I'm looking for the Holiday Inn. Do you know where it is? - I seem to have a fever. - It's impossible for me to believe what you are saying. - I don't remember how we ended up in Boston. - Who will look after the baby? - Tom is growing a mustache. - She's as busy as Tom. - I trust him completely. - I feel like going on a trip. - - ( EnglishH 0241 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=We+had+less+snow+this+winter+than+we+had+expected.+-+Don't+hesitate+to+ask+if+you+want+anything.+-+Will+he+get+well?+-+If+you+follow+this+street,+you+will+get+to+the+station.+-+I+have+a+poor+appetite.+-+No+I'm+here+alone.+Steve+couldn't+come+this+time.+-+Yes.+That+would+be+nice.+When+do+you+want+to+go?+-+What're+your+plans+for+the+weekend?+-+She+asked+me+to+pass+her+the+salt.+-+Her+birthday+party+will+be+tomorrow+evening.+-+Excuse+me,+I'm+looking+for+the+Holiday+Inn.+Do+you+know+where+it+is?+-+I+seem+to+have+a+fever.+-+It's+impossible+for+me+to+believe+what+you+are+saying.+-+I+don't+remember+how+we+ended+up+in+Boston.+-+Who+will+look+after+the+baby?+-+Tom+is+growing+a+mustache.+-+She's+as+busy+as+Tom.+-+I+trust+him+completely.+-+I+feel+like+going+on+a+trip.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .