Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Common sentences: I don't quite believe it when I hear someone claim they can speak more than five languages fluently. - Tom looks pale. - I'm able to swim. - Come over here and join us. - New York University hospital in New York City. What do you do? - Do you know where I can get a taxi? - Where did you see that woman? - Please write down your contact address here? - Some people have trouble getting their dogs to eat dog food. - I like the way you talk. - I clapped my hands. - What's that? - She worships him. - I'll be with you in a few minutes. - I go to work every day by train. - She has already left the office. - She grabbed him by the hand. - His trip will keep him away from the office for a week. - Do you know how to use a computer? - - ( EnglishH 0302 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+don't+quite+believe+it+when+I+hear+someone+claim+they+can+speak+more+than+five+languages+fluently.+-+Tom+looks+pale.+-+I'm+able+to+swim.+-+Come+over+here+and+join+us.+-+New+York+University+hospital+in+New+York+City.+What+do+you+do?+-+Do+you+know+where+I+can+get+a+taxi?+-+Where+did+you+see+that+woman?+-+Please+write+down+your+contact+address+here?+-+Some+people+have+trouble+getting+their+dogs+to+eat+dog+food.+-+I+like+the+way+you+talk.+-+I+clapped+my+hands.+-+What's+that?+-+She+worships+him.+-+I'll+be+with+you+in+a+few+minutes.+-+I+go+to+work+every+day+by+train.+-+She+has+already+left+the+office.+-+She+grabbed+him+by+the+hand.+-+His+trip+will+keep+him+away+from+the+office+for+a+week.+-+Do+you+know+how+to+use+a+computer?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .