Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2021

Common sentences: You can put it anywhere. - She got married at the age of 25. - I started liking Mary as soon as I met her. - Do you see that house? That's my house. - You talk as if you knew everything. - It took more than a month to get over my cold, but I'm OK now. - The baby was fast asleep. - Tom lives in the room above us. - She has been dating him for about two years. - They agreed on a joint statement. - Not yet, but I want to be an English translator. - I love the fact that you always seem to care so much. - Sure, my number is 233-288-2328. - I make it a rule to get up early in the morning. - Where is the bathroom? - He admitted that he had committed the crime. - I said I would make her happy. - Have you heard from him? - Is he breathing? - - ( EnglishH 0604 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=You+can+put+it+anywhere.+-+She+got+married+at+the+age+of+25.+-+I+started+liking+Mary+as+soon+as+I+met+her.+-+Do+you+see+that+house?+That's+my+house.+-+You+talk+as+if+you+knew+everything.+-+It+took+more+than+a+month+to+get+over+my+cold,+but+I'm+OK+now.+-+The+baby+was+fast+asleep.+-+Tom+lives+in+the+room+above+us.+-+She+has+been+dating+him+for+about+two+years.+-+They+agreed+on+a+joint+statement.+-+Not+yet,+but+I+want+to+be+an+English+translator.+-+I+love+the+fact+that+you+always+seem+to+care+so+much.+-+Sure,+my+number+is+233-288-2328.+-+I+make+it+a+rule+to+get+up+early+in+the+morning.+-+Where+is+the+bathroom?+-+He+admitted+that+he+had+committed+the+crime.+-+I+said+I+would+make+her+happy.+-+Have+you+heard+from+him?+-+Is+he+breathing?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .