Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2021

Common sentences: She owes him a lot of money. - Where is the United Airlines check-in counter? - He practices playing the guitar until late at night. - Can you still remember the time we first met? - My mother gets up earlier than anyone else. - Do you know Tom well? - I hope so too. I'll give him a call when we get there. - I've heard that's a good book. What's it about? - I will gladly help you. - Tom is a confirmed bachelor. - Could you please move out of my way? - Tom is the tallest in his family. - I can't remember. It's not that popular anymore. When I get home I'll check and give you a call. - She isn't lonely now. - No matter where I go, I get lost. - May I have a receipt? - Are you working Tomorrow? - There is an apple on the desk. - I don't think you'll need to wear it for a while. It's been really hot lately. - - ( EnglishH 0602 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+owes+him+a+lot+of+money.+-+Where+is+the+United+Airlines+check-in+counter?+-+He+practices+playing+the+guitar+until+late+at+night.+-+Can+you+still+remember+the+time+we+first+met?+-+My+mother+gets+up+earlier+than+anyone+else.+-+Do+you+know+Tom+well?+-+I+hope+so+too.+I'll+give+him+a+call+when+we+get+there.+-+I've+heard+that's+a+good+book.+What's+it+about?+-+I+will+gladly+help+you.+-+Tom+is+a+confirmed+bachelor.+-+Could+you+please+move+out+of+my+way?+-+Tom+is+the+tallest+in+his+family.+-+I+can't+remember.+It's+not+that+popular+anymore.+When+I+get+home+I'll+check+and+give+you+a+call.+-+She+isn't+lonely+now.+-+No+matter+where+I+go,+I+get+lost.+-+May+I+have+a+receipt?+-+Are+you+working+Tomorrow?+-+There+is+an+apple+on+the+desk.+-+I+don't+think+you'll+need+to+wear+it+for+a+while.+It's+been+really+hot+lately.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .