Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Common sentences: You're really sensitive, aren't you? - A friend told me that story. - He works for a bank. - I've never seen that before. - Try not to spend so much time complaining about things you can't change. - I visited my grandmother's house. - Have you read this book already? - She forced him to eat spinach. - You should stick those pictures in your album. - Tom doesn't know when Mary will leave Boston. - She took a deep breath. - I'm already accustomed to the heat of summer. - What are you doing? - I have been a teacher for 15 years. - There was nobody there. - OK, I'd like a room please. - I'll take two more, a red one and a white one. - I want to travel with you. - All of us were silent. - - ( EnglishH 0246 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=You're+really+sensitive,+aren't+you?+-+A+friend+told+me+that+story.+-+He+works+for+a+bank.+-+I've+never+seen+that+before.+-+Try+not+to+spend+so+much+time+complaining+about+things+you+can't+change.+-+I+visited+my+grandmother's+house.+-+Have+you+read+this+book+already?+-+She+forced+him+to+eat+spinach.+-+You+should+stick+those+pictures+in+your+album.+-+Tom+doesn't+know+when+Mary+will+leave+Boston.+-+She+took+a+deep+breath.+-+I'm+already+accustomed+to+the+heat+of+summer.+-+What+are+you+doing?+-+I+have+been+a+teacher+for+15+years.+-+There+was+nobody+there.+-+OK,+I'd+like+a+room+please.+-+I'll+take+two+more,+a+red+one+and+a+white+one.+-+I+want+to+travel+with+you.+-+All+of+us+were+silent.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .