Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2021

Common sentences: Have both of you already eaten? - We competed with each other for the prize. - He runs a shoe shop. - I'm just looking around. - She isn't afraid of snakes. - I don't want to lose this match. - She pinched him. - You should be careful when you drive a car. - She's much heavier than him. - Doesn't your mother live in the city? - At first, I mistook him for your brother. - I see. How's work been going? - That's very nice of you, thanks. Have you finished your shopping yet? - Forget it. - She smiled at him. - What time is check out? - I'm going to call Tom tomorrow and ask him to help. - We still have a lot of food left. - Here you are. - - ( EnglishH 0607 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Have+both+of+you+already+eaten?+-+We+competed+with+each+other+for+the+prize.+-+He+runs+a+shoe+shop.+-+I'm+just+looking+around.+-+She+isn't+afraid+of+snakes.+-+I+don't+want+to+lose+this+match.+-+She+pinched+him.+-+You+should+be+careful+when+you+drive+a+car.+-+She's+much+heavier+than+him.+-+Doesn't+your+mother+live+in+the+city?+-+At+first,+I+mistook+him+for+your+brother.+-+I+see.+How's+work+been+going?+-+That's+very+nice+of+you,+thanks.+Have+you+finished+your+shopping+yet?+-+Forget+it.+-+She+smiled+at+him.+-+What+time+is+check+out?+-+I'm+going+to+call+Tom+tomorrow+and+ask+him+to+help.+-+We+still+have+a+lot+of+food+left.+-+Here+you+are.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .