Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Common sentences: Open the window and let some fresh air into the room, please. - Do you believe that? - Because of the typhoon, my parents ended their trip one day early. - My mother has a driver's license, but she doesn't drive. - I don't want it. - A mother rabbit keeps her babies warms with her own body. - Everybody in the park looked up at the hot air balloon. - I'm young. - Really? - Are you American? - This is very difficult. - He played piano by ear. - She advises him on technical matters. - That's where the problem is. - Two families live in the same house. - She told me which clothes would be good to wear. - It's almost time to go to bed. - She was ready to give him back all his money. - How many people are there in New York? - - ( EnglishH 0337 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Open+the+window+and+let+some+fresh+air+into+the+room,+please.+-+Do+you+believe+that?+-+Because+of+the+typhoon,+my+parents+ended+their+trip+one+day+early.+-+My+mother+has+a+driver's+license,+but+she+doesn't+drive.+-+I+don't+want+it.+-+A+mother+rabbit+keeps+her+babies+warms+with+her+own+body.+-+Everybody+in+the+park+looked+up+at+the+hot+air+balloon.+-+I'm+young.+-+Really?+-+Are+you+American?+-+This+is+very+difficult.+-+He+played+piano+by+ear.+-+She+advises+him+on+technical+matters.+-+That's+where+the+problem+is.+-+Two+families+live+in+the+same+house.+-+She+told+me+which+clothes+would+be+good+to+wear.+-+It's+almost+time+to+go+to+bed.+-+She+was+ready+to+give+him+back+all+his+money.+-+How+many+people+are+there+in+New+York?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .