Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2021

Common sentences: This is the only alternative. - He was so angry he couldn't speak. - I like to play basketball. Are you good at it? - Don't forget your stuff. - Stop! - Do you think I'm qualified for that job? - I didn't know about it until I read the paper. - Cookie is under the table. - This problem seems difficult. - Would three o'clock be all right? - All's well that ends well. - He said he would write to me, but he hasn't. - He made up his mind quickly. - Do you often eat granola? - Is your mother at home? - My mother asked me not to feed the dog until after we had all eaten. - Where did you work before you worked here? - There is an apple on the desk. - She promised her father to be in time for lunch. - - ( EnglishH 0101 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=This+is+the+only+alternative.+-+He+was+so+angry+he+couldn't+speak.+-+I+like+to+play+basketball.+Are+you+good+at+it?+-+Don't+forget+your+stuff.+-+Stop!+-+Do+you+think+I'm+qualified+for+that+job?+-+I+didn't+know+about+it+until+I+read+the+paper.+-+Cookie+is+under+the+table.+-+This+problem+seems+difficult.+-+Would+three+o'clock+be+all+right?+-+All's+well+that+ends+well.+-+He+said+he+would+write+to+me,+but+he+hasn't.+-+He+made+up+his+mind+quickly.+-+Do+you+often+eat+granola?+-+Is+your+mother+at+home?+-+My+mother+asked+me+not+to+feed+the+dog+until+after+we+had+all+eaten.+-+Where+did+you+work+before+you+worked+here?+-+There+is+an+apple+on+the+desk.+-+She+promised+her+father+to+be+in+time+for+lunch.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .